Midi Start & Stop
FOR ALL OF US
The RULES of chocolate:
1. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're
eating it too slowly.
2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices &
strawberries all count as fruit,
so eat as many as you want.
3. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the
store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.
4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the
edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.
5. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the
Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the
chocolate to protect themselves.
6. If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate,
a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?
7. Money talks. Chocolate sings.
8. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you
9. Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics
A. Because no one wants to quit.
10. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to
That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
11. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of
calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
12. If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer.
But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?
Your support of our catalog section helps keep our
Web Site on the Internet.
Go to Sweetvalley/218 click on above
Thank you for this delightful piece of chocolate